Arey I was late...🤕
Doesn't matter Loved it...as usual♥️♥️♥️🥰😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey I was late...🤕
Doesn't matter Loved it...as usual♥️♥️♥️🥰😘
loved it loved it loved it 😍
Love it ❤❤❤❤
Fabulous 🤗
I'm here again & I'll say what I've said before:
I'm in love with you & everything you do 

this was so good, like, GOOD 🥰
you have to teach me how to write 🥺👉👈
shiva would never let her fall
until & unless it was her 🥰falling in love🥰 with him
This was beautifully written.. I loved it! ❤️
i loved this a lot ❤️❤️❤️
Such cute Drabble 💕❤️❤️
This was exactly how I imagined Shivi fall to happen (minus the Hanging from matki part 😛)
Raavi to fall and Shiva catching her in his arms
Thank you for writing this Drabble!! ✨
Wonderful, I wish we could get half the things in the show of what you guys write
The writers habe lost it
It's so beautiful❤️...why couldn't they give us such scenes..
Oh my god so beautiful, my broken heart can be healed if you write cute things like this please 😭❤️