Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi, I know shreya said results might delay coz Maria isn't around. Is that what's happening.
Also, you are the one who is being vague af, aap so jaao😂
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Nahi, I know shreya said results might delay coz Maria isn't around. Is that what's happening.
Also, you are the one who is being vague af, aap so jaao😂
No she then decided to post result without siggies
🤣 shibani why r u so lost today

Results agaya kya?
What, I am not lost? 😳 am I lost? Where am I rn? 😳😭
Ab jo neend main hota hain, unki baaton pe main zyada dhyan nahi deti
Then where are they? 🤣
Chalo, Results abhi nahi aayega shayad.

Thanks in advance for whatever I get Shreya😛
Originally posted by: hasini009
Chalo, Results abhi nahi aayega shayad.
Thanks in advance for whatever I get Shreya😛
We are Holmes regardless of today's result 😎. We aren't sheep hence this round doesnt matter