Meet and Meet

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Well as we know that in this show the male lead and female lead both have the same and that was quite a surprise to me. Besides the name what do you think are the similarities between Meet and Meet. The ones that I could find in the show was 

1) Both of them value family relationships

2) Both believe in hard work and making something of themselves without anyone's help - On one end there is Meet who is doing delivery work along with studying to make a good live for his family. Trying to get  bank loan and on the other end is Meet who is still driving his father's old car, doing a starting position job to make something of his life. 

Please do let me know what more you can find and how much are you liking this jodi of Meet and Meet 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There are many many similarities actually... From name to family values & self respect as you have already mentioned. 

I would like to mention, their choices of dressing is kinda same, their likes/dislikes (Cricket) are kinda same. In short Hooda is like Junior Ahlawat ðŸ˜†

They both are always ready to help others... Meet Hooda helping Ahlawat uncle or Meet Ahlawat helping Meet with her bike. They put others before themselves. 

Also both of them desires to have a partner in life. Only difference is, Ahlawat is VOCAL about it ðŸ˜† but Hooda can't afford to be vocal about it  

The list is long. ðŸ˜³

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

They are and the fact that their relationship is slowly developing from respect to friendship is amazing

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

deleted!

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I really like this gradual build up - only complain is - I wish makers did not show meet hooda tom boyis... .

IMHO - I meant with short hair is ok  -but should be normal. A girl who is having all responsibilities do not need to be boyinsh - she can look a real girl and do all the chores - even with short hair !

Agreed but I think then the show would have been the same old story of one daughter being dutiful and other one bad and their male lead. So to make it a bit different and for some more drama they have added that part.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Will Meet be able to recognize that he is the thief or it is just for curiosity they are showing. He will turn out to be Meet's old friend.