Oh did i start belated birthday wishes ? I m really absent minded today🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Oh did i start belated birthday wishes ? I m really absent minded today🤣
Khud to chale gaye khud ka lachra yaha chod gaye 🤣
🤣🤣
That was Aaru and now it's Nikki 🤣
then I’m the absent minded one today 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Well you know it's possible 🤣 You just have to be dedicated enough to do the job 🤣
I think i will show this dedication to my bed in some time 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I think belated birthday wish ki kagah inwould wish u advance next birthday. We are much closer to next jan 🤣
🤣🤣
Time hai abhi usme so let's wait for it 🤣🤣
Why there is Punar vivah Banner 🤣
🤣🤣☕️ Have a cup of coffee
I'm supposed to be absent minded as I'm half asleep but instead of me others are absent minded🤣🤣
my mind immediately went to the gutter when I read this 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k