Abhiya AT #244 ~ Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare- Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

35.7k

Users

6

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

NN3GDLTCYLQNM2FR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

not yet abhi to sizzlerz hi hoon 🤣🤣



Oh right. Got too excited for party time 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire


Oh right. Got too excited for party time 🤣

I think hriti will get it first since she has multiple forums to spam in 🤣


NN3GDLTCYLQNM2FR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I think hriti will get it first since she has multiple forums to spam in 🤣



🤣🤣


Thats her ultimate goal. I wonder if she will disappear after that or not 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire


🤣🤣


Thats her ultimate goal. I wonder if she will disappear after that or not 🤣

the milestone is 50,000 posts for the next rank so I wonder 🤣💔


NN3GDLTCYLQNM2FR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

the milestone is 50,000 posts for the next rank so I wonder 🤣💔



U mean after sizzler?

NN3GDLTCYLQNM2FR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


No sorry u alreayd are sizzler. Stunnerz

NN3GDLTCYLQNM2FR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

yes 🤣 basically double



Aah then to may be she will remain here. That would be a long journey. 🤣


Bese why is it sizzler now? Did it burn when you reached the stage 🤣🤣


That was a very bad pun attempt 🤣

NN3GDLTCYLQNM2FR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire


Aah then to may be she will remain here. That would be a long journey. 🤣


Bese why is it sizzler now? Did it burn when you reached the stage 🤣🤣


That was a very bad pun attempt 🤣

Now I’m hungry 🤣🤣 I remember the first time I ever had sizzler back at a cousins wedding and everytime I go to India to visit I make sure to eat it at least once 🤣

Related Topics

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani thumbnail

Posted by: Fearless_Lover · 1 years ago

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".