Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm half asleep right now so would just see what you guys are talking🤣🤣
Ok sleepy sleeperson 🤣
Also since u may doze off anytime advance good night and sizzling dreams ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm half asleep right now so would just see what you guys are talking🤣🤣
Ok sleepy sleeperson 🤣
Also since u may doze off anytime advance good night and sizzling dreams ☺️
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I never understand how did we come from a civilization that wrote a book on how to have se* to well today.
I blame britishers again 🤣
I think it actually may be their fault 🤣🤣 I have the same question often
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Are there any possibilities of this AT getting finished by tonight? 🤣🤣
Yeah no i dont think so. U are half asleep and others are missing. It would be cruel to expect me and meghs to finish almost 50 pages 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Ok sleepy sleeperson 🤣
Also since u may doze off anytime advance good night and sizzling dreams ☺️
Haha advance good night 🤗🤣
Koi belated birthday wish kar raha hai aur koi advance good night🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I think it actually may be their fault 🤣🤣 I have the same question often
It might be. They have very wierd customs judging by pride and prejudice. And i bet mughals befpre them paved their way 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Haha advance good night 🤗🤣
Koi belated birthday wish kar raha hai aur koi advance good night🤣
same person is doing those things 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
It might be. They have very woerd customs judging my pride and prejudice. And i bet mughals befpre them paved their way 🤣
and we are suffering because of them 🤣
*Disappointed and relieved at the same time* 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Haha advance good night 🤗🤣
Koi belated birthday wish kar raha hai aur koi advance good night🤣
I think belated birthday wish ki kagah inwould wish u advance next birthday. We are much closer to next jan 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeah no i dont think so. U are half asleep and others are missing. It would be cruel to expect me and meghs to finish almost 50 pages 🤣
Well you know it's possible 🤣 You just have to be dedicated enough to do the job 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k