Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
1 I don’t have anyone to take revenge against 🤣
2 How will I force if I don’t know who I’m going to force 🤣
3 I will get arrested 🤣
4 This one is possible but I don’t have a gun license, and again who will I point to? 🤣
In us i dare say it doesnt matter who u point it to🤣🤣
Finally added something in OS😆
Diya finally accepted my buddy request 😆
Btw.. we have so many games pending..
Character name, song, OS , quotes... These all need activity too ... Let's not forget to contribute.
Badhai ho🥳Diya finally accepted my buddy request 😆
Lets nacho 🤣
Isko change kroBtw.. we have so many games pending..
Character name, song, OS , quotes... These all need activity too ... Let's not forget to contribute.
Ab mere pass A se start hone wale names ki shortage hone lagi hai
Sab repeat ho raha hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Isko change kro
Ab mere pass A se start hone wale names ki shortage hone lagi hai
Sab repeat ho raha hai 🤣
yeah I think character names one has run its course 🤣
Finally added something in OS😆
I will add later 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Isko change kro
Ab mere pass A se start hone wale names ki shortage hone lagi hai
Sab repeat ho raha hai 🤣
Let's try movie/series name , put a note there TM
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k