Rock was like What's cooking between them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rock was like What's cooking between them
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then only Ek can help, try some ideas of her..
Revenge marriage
Forced marriage
Kidnapped marriage
Gun point marriage
🤣🤣
Yeah.. Dil ko tasalli milti h, ki I was right about him from start.. 🤣
🤣🤣 My intellect….it’s almost frightening
Then only Ek can help, try some ideas of her..
Revenge marriage
Forced marriage
Kidnapped marriage
Gun point marriage
🤣🤣
1 I don’t have anyone to take revenge against 🤣
2 How will I force if I don’t know who I’m going to force 🤣
3 I will get arrested 🤣
4 This one is possible but I don’t have a gun license, and again who will I point to? 🤣
Even after marriage , I only thought negative 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
1 I don’t have anyone to take revenge against 🤣
2 How will I force if I don’t know who I’m going to force 🤣
3 I will get arrested 🤣
4 This one is possible but I don’t have a gun license, and again who will I point to? 🤣
U have Abhay.. search any Abhay first 😆
Even after marriage , I only thought negative 🤣
is it working well? 🤣🤣
U have Abhay.. search any Abhay first 😆
that’s the issue I can’t find him 🤣
At first it didn't 🤣
It was a major fail , my teacher was like why are you like this 🤣🤣..
I was like deal with it.. or leave it 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k