https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1434815070521888768?s=20Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Why almost everyone in blue except KD/Shiva😕
😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1434815070521888768?s=20Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Why almost everyone in blue except KD/Shiva😕
😂😂
okay fine I'll try, I can never say ✨no✨ to doggos 🥺
but it's a big ✨MAYBE✨ 😭
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I've always wanted to write something on that but it's very tiring 😭
Umm hello.. You're so good... You should... Write lots and lots
seriously is that even designed by a designer..even someone who doesn't know the a b c of designing could point out that the wierd blazer thingy is not looking good with the gherwali dhoti
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
okay fine I'll try, I can never say ✨no✨ to doggos 🥺
but it's a big ✨MAYBE✨ 😭

just like the writersseriously is that even designed by a designer..even someone who doesn't know the a b c of designing could point out that the wierd blazer thingy is not looking good with the gherwali dhoti
Costume designers🤝 sasta nasha
😑😑
was waiting for you to jump aboard on this thing 🤣
I'm barely dragging myself through the two I already have going on 🤡
i would suggest you to finish the other two and then start with this🤣Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
was waiting for you to jump aboard on this thing 🤣
I'm barely dragging myself through the two I already have going on 🤡
I know it thats why I used that gif😆Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
okay fine I'll try, I can never say ✨no✨ to doggos 🥺
but it's a big ✨MAYBE✨ 😭