Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
Rra was like I wish I could chill out with people in the comment section🤣🤣
Hayee Rra bhi samaj gaya hum kitne bored ho gaye. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
Rra was like I wish I could chill out with people in the comment section🤣🤣
Hayee Rra bhi samaj gaya hum kitne bored ho gaye. 😆
that girl cut him off na . Since she was the one, who invited him. And she can't save the live if he continues this alone I guess.
INTERESTING INTERVIEW . Pun intended.
Some of my brain cells r dead after watching this live.🤢
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Not seen the live but host didn’t disappoint me
Jaise socha tha usse phi bura nikla 😂
Same here Nav...🤣
I was focusing more on Ankit's comments 🤣 They were more entertaining. He left after Rra mentioned him. He was like: ''my job is done''.
INTERESTING INTERVIEW . Pun intended.
Some of my brain cells r dead after watching this live.🤢
Rra be like-

He wanted to continue chatting and that girl was little low already and ended it 😭I wished Rrahul continued the live alone 😭.
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Not seen the live but host didn’t disappoint me
Jaise socha tha usse phi bura nikla 😂
Tu bach gayi Navi!!!
Abhi hum sab apne marey hue brain cells ka antim sanskaar karne jaa rahe hain🤡...
Chalo beheno!!!!😢
Shit rra wanted to continue chatting in comment section and she ended the LIVE
Me to host-
Main pawri kyun doon 🤣🤣
I wasted my time watching this live 🙄🙄😤😤