It's really rare Rrahul says indirectly when a question is not asked right. Today he did few times.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's really rare Rrahul says indirectly when a question is not asked right. Today he did few times.
Shit rra wanted to continue chatting in comment section and she ended the LIVE
Usko apni bezzati sehen nhi hui,kahaan sajan ke liye taiyaar hoke baithi thi aur kahaan sajan ne usko hi troll kar diya🤣
sidha sidha bolun toh -- woh Avatar movie mein flying dragon hai na.
toruk Makto is someone who rides those dragons.
Meko bas itna hi samajh aya
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
I'm damn sure hum log mein se koi bhi agar interview lega toh voh in interviews se lakh guna jyaada achhe honge in terms of questions and vibes...
Ek hadd hoti hai,saamne waala apna time nikaal kar aapko interview de raha hai aur aap yeh faaltugiri karte ho!!!!😡
Yeh toh Fans ke sath insta live jaisa hogaya.
Which I find completely boring and ignore it. 😆
That's because she was not relaxed. I could feel the pressure she must have felt. She was not even getting that Ankit, Shaleen and Prateek were in the chat.Originally posted by: Eternalallure
This girl was so stupid she didn't even understand his sarcasm🤣
I wasted my lunch break for this
Bye bye babies..sham ko aati hu🤗
Nah, I think most of us felt - please end this and don't make Rra more embarrassed. 😆LIVE ended so quick 🤦♀
sahi jawab Vedika👏
U win the bet.
chalo pawri do humko😆
I'm leaving 2 bye🤗
Bye Manali 👋🏽