I wished Rrahul continued the live alone 😭.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wished Rrahul continued the live alone 😭.
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
is he flirting 😡😆
Arre nhi re. How can you even think that. Bande ki itni buri choice nhi hai🤣
Rra was having more fun reading the comment section. Can I continue the live by mself.
Me: Yes please 😊
Usko koi yahaan invite karo,hum kuch jyaada hi interesting baatein kar sakte hain...
Hainaaaa Girls!!!😈
I wanted it to end but was not expecting this sudden end 😆Nah, I think most of us felt - please end this and don't make Rra more embarrassed. 😆
The best part was that we could see Rrahul. He was looking dashing . He said he has to maintain his look to get job. Hopefully he comes back soon to mumbai ✌🏽
I am going to study tata byeeeee 🤗
Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
Rra in maroon
maybe we will see someone else also posting in maroon soon😉 (iukuk)
Rra was having more fun reading the comment section. Can I continue the live by mself.
Me: Yes please 😊
I was waiting for him to continue. Kyun chala gaya. 😭
Bechara kab tak control karta apne natural instincts. Kabhi to roast honi hi thi behen🤣
Aur bandi kuch samjhi bhi nhi. Aise bewakoof log bhai sahab🤣

Not seen the live but host didn’t disappoint me
Jaise socha tha usse phi bura nikla 😂