Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I already said that even if you guys don't see me I'm still here 🤣
Karti kya ho tum ese chup chupke?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I already said that even if you guys don't see me I'm still here 🤣
Karti kya ho tum ese chup chupke?
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I already said that even if you guys don't see me I'm still here 🤣
somehow I highly doubt that 🤣
🤣🤣
Now this new information makes me wonder aisa kya raita failaya hai tum logon ne waha 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
Now this new information makes me wonder aisa kya raita failaya hai tum logon ne waha 🤣🤣
Till this date I still don’t know 🤣
Keep dragging this AT 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Like Abhay dragging Chirag
Haan esa bolkar sham se humne bhot pages fill kar diye he already 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
No hrits. U cnat give up on abhiya like this 🤣
I made commitment now u mist stick to it 🤣
I'm not giving up on Abhiya 🤣
Maybe giving up on the hope of getting this AT finished faster 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm not giving up on Abhiya 🤣
Maybe giving up on the hope of getting this AT finished faster 🤣
I gave that up while in last thread itself 🤣
It took so long to finish 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k