Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
As long as we dont drive in different direction like that poor os thread 🤣
I haven't checked it after you guys made him a human 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
As long as we dont drive in different direction like that poor os thread 🤣
I haven't checked it after you guys made him a human 🤣🤣
he turned into a vampire again don’t worry 🤣
No i made him vampy again. 🤣
The drivers are there but there isn't any topic to discuss🤣🤣
Mere paas koi interesting topic nahi hai 🤣🤣
what do we do then? 🤣
No hrits. U cnat give up on abhiya like this 🤣
I made commitment now u mist stick to it 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
we already burned through everything 🤣 hriti how about you suggest a new topic for the class 🤣
My mind is not even working properly now 🤣
Everything seems boring to me at the moment🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
My mind is not even working properly now 🤣
Everything seems boring to me at the moment🤣
so many excuses 🤣
I already said that even if you guys don't see me I'm still here 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k