I still dont understand how a person can go from
To

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I still dont understand how a person can go from
To

Jealousy can be a powerful motivator 😆
Gusse me bade sone lagte ho tum
🤣
I felt bad even for kabeer in first raichand party. The causal murderous look on abhay’s face. 😆
Her lipstick matches with the dress perfectly though 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you and Nikki are my favorite students now 🤣 hriti can sit in the back if she decides to come back
💔💔💔
After seeing this dhokha I've decided to go on a long vacation🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
💔💔💔
After seeing this dhokha I've decided to go on a long vacation🤣🤣
Tum diya se
Hi
Bye
Ki inspiration le rahi ho?
🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Gusse me bade sone lagte ho tum
🤣
I felt bad even for kabeer in first raichand party. The causal murderous look on abhay’s face. 😆
why does he look hot when he’s angry? 🤣🤣Kabir was close to getting murdered that day 🤣 he looked death in the eyes and won
Who bought her lipstick? 🤣
Diya ke saath 3 forum me rehne se mere pe uska bohot zyada asar padh raha hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
💔💔💔
After seeing this dhokha I've decided to go on a long vacation🤣🤣
you came back to say this? 🤣 Favorite student status is earned and you’re not helping your cause
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k