Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Once upon a time, with Raavi

This scene had so many unrequited feeling vibes (even though there wasn't according to the storyline) 

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I honestly can't imagine them as anything else! I wish a writer who specialized in comedy could take over! Some of the intense scenes should have been balanced out with light comedy since that's how I saw them in the beginning! 

Like today's scene πŸ˜† Shiva saying something sassy/snarky would've been the perfect balance to their relationship.

They probably grew up vying for each other's attention, but were too thick to realize it themselves 

This would have been epic!!! There was so much potential to go down this path!!  But nooo.... Why should they? 

Miss.M thumbnail

I kind of watched the episode yesterday half half... 

Some questions if anyone has any opinions... 

When Dev put the curtains round why did he miss the front portion?? 

why did he not shut the front door and lock it if he was going to bath Suman near the well? 

Kattapa ne bahubali ko kyun mara? (sorry couldn't resist!!) 

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Looks like Janmashtami celebrations on the way! 

night time scenes & celebrations.

Why No Raavi & Rishita? Seems like both are not shooting. 

What will we get to see? 

Krish as Krishna? He has tons of hopes atound in any function anyways

Dhara maa’s another dance for baby ? 

Will Radha come on the dance floor for Shiva? 

Another thing: 

In Gujarat , 2 days before Janmashtami are celebrated as Raandhan chhath: when you cook whole day & Shitla Saatam: when women & moms keep fast / family eats food made from previous day’s cooking-  for wellbeing of children. 

Wonder if they will show that. There are many women artists in night shoot per maami’s bts.

I too have multiple questions as to why they're not doing many Gujarati customs... It would be so good to see some if not all on screen.. Even something like Rishita saying why do we have to cook everything today? Why can't we go in the kitchen tomorrow etc

Miss.M thumbnail

I also feel like suman holds Dhara up to the highest standards of being a bahu.. She should make no mistakes.. I'm not happy that she threw the comb or what she said in the precap, but I feel like for suman because Dhara has always taken care of her, regardless of how she was treated, her not being there was a betrayal of sorts in Suman's eyes. 

Miss.M thumbnail

Also mention here that i appreciated there was no screaming and shouting from Dev and Rishita.. They were sensitive enough to the situation to watch their tone in front of Suman. 

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail

Prema I'm going to be tagged for spamming the thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but trying to finish it for LU 

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Same, same but different  My whole heart...❀️

Their expressions are 😍😍😍 

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Just Shiva and his Questions! 

Aap to Bachpan se Janti thi na Pandya Parivar ko, Shaadi bhi Hui thi na, phir bhi logon ko padh nahi payi?

Oh, Shiva! Someone please tell this Dobi that he has a huge fixation on Raavi right from her childhood. He always keeps going back to their childhood in almost every dialogue. πŸ˜†

Shiva and his Baspan ka Pyaar πŸ€ͺ

It's strange that despite Gaumbi-Dhara too growing up together from childhood; there's never a reference to their childhood ever but with Shivi-Shiva can't stop bringing up their childhood.

Tamatar throwing scene: Bachpan se Dimag kharab karke rakha hai 

Dressing shame: Tu tho mujhe bachpan se janti hai na

Kangan Kaand: Yeh Chipkali bhi na, Waise bhi bachpan se iski zindagi ka sabse bada villain mein hi hun

Birthday: Meri Bachpan ke har hisse mein tujhse ladayi ke kisse hain πŸ€£

Shiva doesnt want to dissect his bachpan ki feelings for her.. Denial denial 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Prema I'm going to be tagged for spamming the thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but trying to finish it for LU 

Only if you post every 15 secs, IF calls us spammers. Give a minute  or two before posting the next post. should be fineπŸ˜†

I am still moving to the new thread for LU as it is easier for me.