Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
That's why in all her stories there is a dev or yash 😂😂
But no other girl for shiva 🤭🤭
Yes
I had sensed that loooong back🖤
Kiddie cant bear a third wheeler girl😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
That's why in all her stories there is a dev or yash 😂😂
But no other girl for shiva 🤭🤭
Yes
I had sensed that loooong back🖤
Kiddie cant bear a third wheeler girl😛
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I didn’t watch the show in real time 😆 watched bits and pieces a couple of years ago
I read the synopsis of every show, haven’t necessarily watched them tho 🤣
U r crazily like me🤨
I read synopsis too
But not watch
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
because I do get very very possessive for Raavi when it comes to shiva 🤣 I will whole heartedly admit it 🤣 I can’t see her heart breaking because of another girl
nobody wants that 🤣
aakhir bachi kiski hoon? 😉🤗
we know you don't 🤣
Speak for uaself
Ashu knows where her momzi stands
Bhagya lady and Naagin guy ???
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
because I do get very very possessive for Raavi when it comes to shiva 🤣 I will whole heartedly admit it 🤣 I can’t see her heart breaking because of another girl
I also don't want shiva to give attention to any other girl, though I am ohk if some other girl gives him attention and he ignores 😉😉
oh there are many that like to see it 🤣
Momzi is first in line 🤣
Yesterdsy she tried to slyly squeeze in a female third angle in teaching her and I was like you thought, you really thought bro 🤣🤣