Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
it’s not really that I don’t want to be jealous, it’s I don’t really get that jealous to be very honest
If I see him gravitating towards someone else I’m like okay go lol
Same for me.....😆❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
it’s not really that I don’t want to be jealous, it’s I don’t really get that jealous to be very honest
If I see him gravitating towards someone else I’m like okay go lol
Same for me.....😆❤️
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U r so unfair
U want the man to be jealous
But u do not want to be??
Crazy kid
U dish only what u can bear🖤🖤
Thats a law of nature
That's why in all her stories there is a dev or yash 😂😂
But no other girl for shiva 🤭🤭
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Point
But imagine if she had randomly done it
U must have been ten or nine
How do u remember?
I didn’t watch the show in real time 😆 watched bits and pieces a couple of years ago
I read the synopsis of every show, haven’t necessarily watched them tho 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
it’s not really that I don’t want to be jealous, it’s I don’t really get that jealous to be very honest
If I see him gravitating towards someone else I’m like okay go lol
that sounds so ✨ashu✨ 🤣
Yes I missed you ❤️
Work is hectic😆🤪
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
it’s not really that I don’t want to be jealous, it’s I don’t really get that jealous to be very honest
If I see him gravitating towards someone else I’m like okay go lol
Hmmm
Thats good too🖤
I am just too secure in my bubble to become possessive
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I didn’t watch the show in real time 😆 watched bits and pieces a couple of years ago
I read the synopsis of every show, haven’t necessarily watched them tho 🤣
I do that too, read the whole story of years on Wikipedia 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
That's why in all her stories there is a dev or yash 😂😂
But no other girl for shiva 🤭🤭
because I do get very very possessive for Raavi when it comes to shiva 🤣 I will whole heartedly admit it 🤣 I can’t see her heart breaking because of another girl