My shipper heart just awwed after reading this😳😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My shipper heart just awwed after reading this😳😳
Hi Bucky di!!
Kaise ho aap?
I am doing good. 😳
Hii Afreen Di❤️🤗
Kaise ho aap?
Hii Terra 🤗
How was your day?
Hey! Took my second vaccine yesterday so feeling really crappy 😪 otherwise all good! Been a little busy so haven’t been as active here. How’re you?
Originally posted by: Terra1234
Hey! Took my second vaccine yesterday so feeling really crappy 😪 otherwise all good! Been a little busy so haven’t been as active here. How’re you?
I hope you do well tomorrow. Congratulations your doses have completed. We want party
I am good.😊
Anyone know the significance of why Ishqi was not given a last name in IPZN before her marriage to AVM? Initially I thought it had something to do with Ishqi-AVM's differing views of modern and traditional thinking. While AVM seemed very attached to his 3 names and keeping up his family name, Ishqi was just Ishqi and being herself.
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
I hope you do well tomorrow. Congratulations your doses have completed. We want party
I am good.😊
Thank you so much! Thanks for asking ❤️ Yes party toh hone wala tha na, ishqi wale mental hospital mein 😂