Sorry for jumping in but they have pulled out the mastermind of the century!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry for jumping in but they have pulled out the mastermind of the century!
Guys Twitter is trending with Imlie
check out
Hats of to the ph and cast .
No point… it is not going to change anyone’s mind 🤷♀️
Everyone is breaking heart 💔💔
Everyone is breaking heart 💔💔
don’t let it affect you like that pls.
Your own health mental and physical is important
Why it is becoming so hard GM is leaving and we are not able to accept ?
Waise GM jab bhi announce karey galiya toh sab khayenge seriously bahute gussa aa raha hai
too much of helpness
Sab ko galiya padegi yeh likh wa lo
This is how it happens everytime .I was so sure that GM will leave this show but I didn't know that it will happen so soon .
This is how it happens everytime .I was so sure that GM will leave this show but I didn't know that it will happen so soon .
It will take time but ppl will accept… as hard as it is it’s a detox !
This is how it happens everytime .I was so sure that GM will leave this show but I didn't know that it will happen so soon .
Same. I know he was going to leave imlie one day. Because ITV is not his cup of tea. But I thought he will be stick around for atleast 2 yrs. I never imagined he will quit suddenly 😔
They are prolly keeping it low key due to fan backlash and maybe are not leaking it to media for the same reason.