Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fazzzu = saba
Hence Proved
I didn't have Vir injured. ☺😂
I don’t know if this is fans wish or Amar’s wish to do pitaai 🤣
Thread ke title mein emojis se hi pata chal raha hai what viewers actually want to watch 😎😎
Fazz I was busy on weekend how many chapters did I miss now
Today’s episode chai scene ur FF coffee scene
What is next sr 🙈
Pls write SR part so Saba can copy it
Purvi ke eye expression❤️
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I don’t know if this is fans wish or Amar’s wish to do pitaai 🤣
My vote for amar
Final script me thoda change kardiya hoga