Or something we cant even say here🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Or something we cant even say here🤣
I am letting my imagination go wild in my mind🤣
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I just realized you have not added your watermark on the GIF. Maybe you can add and then I wil use it with your name on it.
Aaa it's okay.😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ishk-par-zor-nahin/5245424/ipzn-cc-2-yeh-pyar-na-hoga-kam
Continue here.
I’m on phone so not tagging everyone..mushkil ho rahi hai.. sab aajao 🤗
Originally posted by: kankabhor
just random thought. I came across her clip on YouTube. She is damn irritating 😆
this whole group is irritating that ways
Edit- wrong thread