Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I just realized you have not added your watermark on the GIF. Maybe you can add and then I wil use it with your name on it.
So so trueee.... no body knows my ParAkshita high avtaar.. I cannot even show the same🤣🤣
Everyday Snapchat sends me messages of Go and watch new episodes of IPZN.
Should I break out the news to it that IPZN has ended? Will it be able to handle that?🤔
Well Neha Rajat and their friends actually spent the night in a villa in Lonavala
Originally posted by: esprit_00
Well Neha Rajat and their friends actually spent the night in a villa in Lonavala
Now I want to know their room arrangment also😆
Will they play dumb charades or dance in the room?😆
OR Bite or Sniff😆
Phir mile dono aaj
Buddies 🤣
Or kiss hands or try to make her sit on lap😆