Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Hahaha you will, just keep attracting your thoughts❤️ and also make money for him to meet you need to arrange a foreign trip 🤣

Dubai or canada or Europe somewhere 

So attract money also bro 😆

@Bold: why u do this to me before I go to bed 🤣☺️🤣❤️

My dreams are on you tonight 🤣🤣

Oh I do attract money, that's toh needed to sustain in this world 😆

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

@Bold: why u do this to me before I go to bed 🤣☺️🤣❤️

My dreams are on you tonight 🤣🤣

Oh I do attract money, that's toh needed to sustain in this world 😆

Hahahah 

Yes but danish mehenga hai na thoda 🤣

Cant say danish milega ya ni but han in that sense atleast you get loads of money and enjoy foreign trips na 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Hahahah 

Yes but danish mehenga hai na thoda 🤣

Cant say danish milega ya ni but han in that sense atleast you get loads of money and enjoy foreign trips na 😆

Mian bhi kam mehengi nahi hu 🤣 Real life bahot alag hai mera FR 😉😆 Foreign trips are no biggie 😆

Kabhi foreign land mein bump bhi ho gaya toh selfie le hi lungi 😆 He doesn't need to know I am the crazy captain of this ship 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

PART 3:

Hammad, Razaa, Isra and Shahzaib all manage to sneak away and meet at the small house small house in order to piece everything together. Everyone is shook, given the kind of planning and conspiracy involved. Shahzaib decides to think of a plan for a few days, the others pitching in ideas to lie to everyone else. 

As Razaa and Hammad leave, Isra is hit by an epiphany.

Pin-drop silence. 

Everyone had solemn expressions on their faces, not knowing what else to say. To see almost every person around us was a part of such a huge conspiracy. Naina Bhabhi too, hell she was recruited by Haaris himself. It turns out that not only were all of them together, but Nafisa Aunty had bailed Haaris out when he was arrested; something I was unaware of until Shahzaib admitted it was his doing. I was not mad, if anything, there was something extremely appealing about the way my husband had made such a power move.

Altogether, hatred for me was one thing, but to break apart a couple for their own selfish reasons was downright disgusting. 

Which brought us to this moment.

I had my arm around Shahzaib, who did not know where to look. Razaa was fidgeting while Bhai was seething, he had never been one to be able to conceal his temper.

Finally I decided to break the silence. ‘Guys…I know this has been tough…but you have to say something.’

Razaa sighed, ‘Bhabhi’s right. But we can’t just say something, we have to do something.’

‘Do what?’ Bhai said. ‘Everyone seems to be involved. Right now the only one who isn’t barring us is my mother.’

‘Shahzaib?’ I said, rubbing his back gently. ‘Are you okay?’

He turned to look at me, eyes lifeless. It sent chills down my spine. ‘What can I say, Isra. Have I been a bad son or brother?’

‘Not at all, Shah!’ Razaa interjected. ‘No one in today’s time would do what you did. As a son or brother. The way you’ve taken care of everything after dad’s death, never once complained about mother’s unnecessary and toxic dominance in the house or my will to do nothing in life. Bhai, you are the best and you should know it.’

‘Then why did all this—’

‘Ego,’ Bhai said simply. My eyes moved to his crestfallen expression. ‘We all had that, didn’t we? It nearly took everything from us. And while we’ve managed to sort it out, some people unfortunately haven’t.’

Shahzaib nodded slowly, I could notice the gears change in his head. With new conviction in his dark eyes, ‘I am going to need some days to think about what to do next. Can you guys wait till then?’

‘What if they try something new? Haaris is anyways going to be lurking around, looking for Isra,’ Bhai said.

I pursed my lips, ‘How about you say I am staying with you?’

Bhai scoffed, ‘That’s impossible.’

‘No listen, hear me out okay? Tonight you take Bhabhi out for dinner to some fancy place. And genuinely pamper her, go for a drive…basically make sure she is exhausted when you get home. Just do one thing, tell mumma to lie that I stayed with her at night. She will be so tired that she won’t bother to check and won’t get up early. So you can lie that I left early in the morning.’

‘Damn Bhabhi, you’re good!’ Razaa grinned. ‘Shah, I think she’s better than you.’

‘Well…I learned from the best,’ I replied, squeezing Shahzaib’s hand.

His returning smile was infectious, ‘I love you too.’

‘Okay!’ Razaa said loudly, clearly uncomfortable. ‘Stop flaunting your happy realtionship in front of us. Our marriages are failing here.’

‘Sorry,’ I said sheepishly. 

‘Well I can lie for one day…what about the other days?’ Bhai asked.

Shahzaib responded almost immediately, ‘Why don’t you drop her off at her parent’s house? She has wanted to visit them for a long time anyway. That way you and Aunty don’t have to lie everyday.’

‘I could do that…and I’ll ask Haaris to not come home for some days.’

‘Keep the main gate shut at all times, Bhai,’ I said. ‘So he cannot step on the premises. And make sure Saima is aware not to let anyone on the premises other than you.’

‘So Isra’s part of the lie is complete, everyone’s going to think she is staying with mom and I. But what about Shahzaib?’

‘Simple, I’ll lie that I have to go out of town for a business meeting. They will think I am in Islamabad, but I will be right here,’ Shahzaib said, moving his hand under the table to place it on my knees. I knew exactly what his intensions were.

‘Nimra’s phone, Shah,’ Razaa said pointedly. 

‘I know. I’ll come home tomorrow around 11 am to pack some of my stuff, return her phone, announce that I will be out of town for some days and leave. You just make sure you are around me. Come to my room with me too, the last thing I want is Nimra scurrying around me.’

‘No problem,’ Razaa agreed.

Bhai spoke, ‘So now everything is decided…we just have stick to it.’

‘I am sorry for making you both go through this, but its important for me to make a foolproof plan. I don’t want any of this to get messier than it already is,’ Shahzaib said.

‘Its alright, stop apologising,’ Bhai replied. ‘We are all on the same page and that is what matters.’

‘Cool then. I think we should leave,’ Razaa said, getting up. We followed suit. ‘I’ll leave first and then Hammad can after a couple of minutes. In case I see anyone outside I’ll warn you.’

Razaa exited while we waited in silence. When Bhai received a text saying it was all clear, he started to leave too.

‘Take care, chotu,’ he said, hugging me. ‘You too, Shahzaib.’

‘Thank you for having faith in me,’ Shahzaib replied.

Bhai patted his back and with a bit of hesitation, said, ‘You know…baba would have really liked you.’

I gasped loudly, stopping my tears. Shahzaib too looked moved, unable to say anything. Bhai gave us a small smile and stealthily exited, leaving us to our thoughts. Turning to face Shahzaib, I noticed him staring at nothing, his huge form shaking softly. What Bhai ended up saying before leaving…I doubt he ever expected that. Hell, I did not expect it.

Slowly, I wrapped my arms around him, engulfing him into a hug, stroking his hair softly. He hesitantly reciprocated the gesture, resting his head on my shoulder. The sound of birds chirruping and the wind caressing our face was all that was around us. Everything else was forgotten in the moment. Gradually, I felt the shaking reduce.

‘Thank you,’ he whispered. ‘For trusting in me.’

‘You proved yourself,’ I replied. ‘It had nothing to do with me.’

‘Everything has had to do with you.’ He was looking straight at me now. The same brown orbs that had stolen my heart a year ago. ‘If it weren’t for  the love I have for you, I wouldn’t have had the strength to fight so many people. You are not just the love of my life, but my strength too.’

I blushed, ‘You are mine.’

‘I know,’ he chuckled, kissing my forehead. ‘Let’s get in, okay?’

I complied and we stepped in, his arm around me. It was all so different this time, the last time we were in this house, there was only tension. I had just ripped the papers and was giving our relationship a chance. It was all so complicated. But not anymore. Today I was proud to be his wife, and even prouder after what my brother said.

Whether it was the intense feeling of pride or the immense love I had for him, it was overwhelming me now. I noticed Shahzaib had moved to the kitchen to get a glass of water. The same kitchen where I tried to slit my wrist…and where I had made him his favourite meals while he was recovering from his car accident.

Had I really been so close to losing him forever? What would that have been like?

A searing pain rippled through me, nearly knocking me off my feet. Even my body was indicating I would not be able to take it. Not waking up in his arms everyday, or seeing that beautiful smile every time he saw me, or the sly flirting and footsie around others, the regular ice-cream dates, stolen kisses, long drives, his endearing concern for me…

‘Isra?’ I snapped out of my thoughts. Shahzaib was leaning against the kitchen counter, finishing his glass of water. A frown was etched on his forehead, ‘Are you okay?’

No, I am overwhelmed, I wanted to say. But instead of using my words, I walked upto him and sealed our lips in a kiss. Shahzaib’s eyes widened as he gently reciprocated. But I was having none of it, going on my tiptoes to hold him.

‘Baby calm down,’ he said softly. ‘I am right here.’

‘I’ve just had an epiphany,’ I replied, not stopping what I was doing.

‘What?’ He half-groaned, given my actions.

I caught the collar of his shirt, ‘We can talk later.’

I do not know when the sky darkened. All I remember is stepping into our room, the same one where I had vowed to make his life hell, and where I had kickstarted our relationship again. I found myself pushing him against the same dresser where I had helped him change during his injuries. And this time he did not show self-restraint either. His hands found home in my hair, while his actions took my breath away.

We stumbled towards the writing table. The same table where I had torn the divorce papers. New vigour ran through my veins when I realised how close had been to end everything we had built over the one year we dated.

‘Something’s different about you,’ Shahzaib panting against my neck. ‘I can’t put a finger on it.’

‘I said, we will talk later,’ I growled loudly, tugging roughly at his light blue denim shirt, the same one he wore the day my brother had beaten him black and blue. A few buttons flew off, catching him off guard. But he knew better than to talk. Words ceased as we got rid of the layers between us. 

As we fell on the mattress, realisation hit me second by second. Of what my life would have become had Shahzaib not fought for us. Everything about my life that I was thankful for today was because of him, and to imagine none of this would have existed was nerve-wrecking.

These thoughts along with my actions caused me to shed a few tears. Shahzaib pulled back immediately, stroking my cheek, eyes full of frantic, ‘Baby what’s wrong?’

I smiled through the tears, stroking his cheek, ‘Nothing. Just don’t stop.’

‘But what’s wrong?’

‘For the love of God, don’t stop, Shahzaib. No words now, please.’

His eyes softened further, the pools of chocolate inviting me closer. For once he complied to what I said, kissing me softly, before moving south again. We were a clash of lips, tongue and teeth, not knowing where one ended and the other began. Tears were pouring out of my eyes as we were in unison. Shahzaib cradled me, letting me bury face in the crook of his neck, not stopping. 

Just as he promised.

I was engulfed in the enigma that was Shahzaib, not knowing how else to express the magnitude of my love for him. Every moment, every touch, every kiss, every sound we made meant much more to me today. Nothing else truly mattered except him and I. 

I held onto him as I finally drowned in the crash of the tidal wave, he following soon after. Not wanting to stay away from him, even for a second, I lay on top of him, still hugging him. Shahzaib’s returning little forehead kisses were consolidating, his free arm stroking the length of my back.

‘Isra, now can you tell me what’s wrong?’ He murmured.

I smiled, ‘Epiphany.’

‘What epiphany?’

‘When I stepped into the house again, after Raza and Bhai left, I could not help but remember everything we had been through.’

I heard his heartbeat stutter. ‘I am sorry.’ He sounded ashamed.

‘Oh no I don’t mean it like that! Its just…I realised how close I was to losing what I have with you. It was this very room where I didn’t let you sign the divorce papers.’

‘I remember. You had made me the happiest man in the whole world.’

‘And that’s what I mean,’ I said, propping my chin on the back of my hands, looking at him. ‘Not only did I visualise what it would be like to lose you, but I also realised the importance of what I have with you. It did not happen under the best circumstances…but I love you. Nothing can change that.’

‘I love you too baby,’ he replied, a genuine smile spread across his gorgeous face. ‘Thank you.’

‘No, don’t thank me,’ I said. ‘Even though you chose some crazy ways, you made today possible.’

‘I am not proud of what I did,’ he admitted. ‘The repercussions of my actions will haunt me for the rest of my life. But the fact that you are here today, with me…you have no idea what that means.’

I kissed him softly, ‘I love you.’

‘I love you more.’

My stomach growling brought us back to reality. We giggled when we noticed the time.

‘There’s nothing in the kitchen to eat,’ I said. ‘And its nearly dinner time.’

‘Don’t worry,’ he grabbed his phone off the side table. ‘I’ll order a pizza.’

‘Sure? You are so particular about your cheat days,’ I asked him.

‘None of that matters to me anymore. Besides, you’ve been making me burn calories in a different way.’

I blushed, playfully smacking his chest, ‘You know you love it.’

‘Of course I do.’

As I stared at him while he placed the dinner order, I could not help but let myself soak into the bliss of marriage, one I had with the man who truly loved me. 

Life had thrown a lot of hurdles at us, but we were born fighters. This was the last of them and for sure, we would make it through. Just like we always did.

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Rest of the tags for the Finale of the Three Shot 😊

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Damn I need a cigarette 😆

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Shopaholic ko puchke decide kar lete hai

Gonna be busy from today. Getting back to my schedule. So im just gonna drop in whenever i can actually. :)

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Was reading Sajjad Pal's replies to comments.  It is like ..

Comment: kya aap isra ke sath hai ya nahi?, Reply: Mai sach ke saath hu 😛

Comment: *Sad*, Reply: ab bahut der ho chuki hai 😳

Comment: *Ranting*, Replies: Ameen! I hope so too! 😊

Comment: Reply: mere wapas ane tak jitna jannat banana hai banale 😆

Pata nai kyu, I have no hopes from his character. Zyaada se zyaada he will be pissed with Sameera and shayad uske sar se pyaar ka bukhaar utar jaye. Already kaafi had tak ho chuka hai. When everything is cleared woh bas aake bhabhi bhabhi karega. Lol

Or maybe, shahzaib over hears Raza and Sameera fighting in the house and thats how he gets to know the truth. Raza will accuse her and Sameera will keep saying how she hated Isra and how they all planned everything. 

Bottom line, Raza khud se kuch nai karega. Shahzaib will just learn the truth through this guy, itefaq se. Lol

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Ashley, my day is made! ☺️☺️☺️

Subah subah yeh kya pad liya maine 

Im left with a big grin and blush on my face. Already distracted for today. 😆

This was so so good, wish it all happened exactly the same way in the show 😭

I would like to tell you that words fall short of the appreciation this Os deserves. Keep it up man. ❤️❤️

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Was reading Sajjad Pal's replies to comments.  It is like ..

Comment: kya aap isra ke sath hai ya nahi?, Reply: Mai sach ke saath hu 😛

Comment: *Sad*, Reply: ab bahut der ho chuki hai 😳

Comment: *Ranting*, Replies: Ameen! I hope so too! 😊

Comment: Reply: mere wapas ane tak jitna jannat banana hai banale 😆

Pata nai kyu, I have no hopes from his character. Zyaada se zyaada he will be pissed with Sameera and shayad uske sar se pyaar ka bukhaar utar jaye. Already kaafi had tak ho chuka hai. When everything is cleared woh bas aake bhabhi bhabhi karega. Lol

Or maybe, shahzaib over hears Raza and Sameera fighting in the house and thats how he gets to know the truth. Raza will accuse her and Sameera will keep saying how she hated Isra and how they all planned everything. 

Bottom line, Raza khud se kuch nai karega. Shahzaib will just learn the truth through this guy, itefaq se. Lol

Han i read that where a user asks shahzaib and isra ki sulah karadenge where he says shayad ab bahaut der ho chuki hai?

So does that mean tragic ending ho sakti hai? 

Hahha i know sajjad is just enjoying how viewers are relying on raza character 

I too agree raza again chup reh sakta hai 

Koi bharosa nai 

But on a lighter note isra and raza actually better hain saath , someone said that on forum , i think raza is the nibba and isra is the nibbi 🤣dono khoob jamenge sath 😆