Why don't we get some nice janmashtami celebration episodes in PS instead of all this negativity and bachcha drama🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why don't we get some nice janmashtami celebration episodes in PS instead of all this negativity and bachcha drama🤪
aare badi remember our square - that is now triangle (please I cannot handle senior) 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
haan toh main kab kaha I am sane 🤣 I openly admit I am not and neither do I want to be 🤣
Now I am wondering about the kids u were given the duty of🙄😂😂😂
What am I?
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Hahaha thats so cute Saru!! You are the IF Rapunzel and Eugene jodi!! 😍😍
the amount of time I spend dealing with his ✨different modelling looks✨ is unreal 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Awieee Ashu baby!! You will get your very own KD soon!! Just not this one! This one is paraya dhan jaan! 😂😂
that is your point of view 😈🤣 I know I am aakhri manzil 😉🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Srii !! 😂😂😂 now I have to start going through the list of past Master chef contestants! Waha se hi milega koi! Thats the first step😂😂😂
Seema taparia ki client list badi hi fi lagti hai 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
I need eye sanitizer 😕
Wait sending you truck loads of sanitizers!! You definitely need them after watching this Adu😂
U r a very good writer☑️☑️🌸
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Why don't we get some nice janmashtami celebration episodes in PS instead of all this negativity and bachcha drama🤪
because then we troll them when they do celebrations 🤣🤣🤣