Delusions ki hadd nahin hoti
Ye baat tum prove kar rahi ho baccha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Delusions ki hadd nahin hoti
Ye baat tum prove kar rahi ho baccha
Means I'm anyway not getting him😭
I don't know what you talking about....I am the most sincere one in the entire forum🙁
And what's this with brand announcements and show off?!🤷♀️🤷♀️
I'm sure he doesn't have any collabs with the biggish brands to promote 🤣
@bold : Hehe ofcourse he doesnt! 😅😅 isliye toh ye sab chal raha hai to gain the attention of bigger brands😂😂
Meri...
(Proud of her)
But she is always on KDice ship😆
I dunno how she even said this😛😛
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
I don't know what you talking about....I am the most sincere one in the entire forum🙁
No thats Sandy and cheeks
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I have always been a die hard kdice shipper okay 🤣 it is just that dil jaltha hai in the process 🤣
Awieee Ashu baby!! You will get your very own KD soon!! Just not this one! This one is paraya dhan jaan! 😂😂
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Delusions ki hadd nahin hoti
Ye baat tum prove kar rahi ho baccha
haan toh main kab kaha I am sane 🤣 I openly admit I am not and neither do I want to be 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
@bold : Hehe ofcourse he doesnt! 😅😅 isliye toh ye sab chal raha hai to gain the attention of bigger brands😂😂
He won't get that too🤷♀️😂🤪🤣
I need eye sanitizer 😕Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Whats wrong with Jethji’s dressing sense??
Prema, check out those tacky shoes🤣🤣