Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Hehehehe๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† These two cannot hide! Their eyes reveal everything! Ab toh none of them can deny ! Isliye they are avoiding interviews till they make it fully official ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nups, do you think they will make it official soon or wait till after the show is done?๐Ÿ˜†

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Nups, do you think they will make it official soon or wait till after the show is done?๐Ÿ˜†

With their speed, I think they'll announce before the show ends ๐Ÿ˜†... 

I mean, in a span of 1 month, they were caught spending time with each other every day off they had. I thought perhaps Alice would've taken a break today since she was out with her friends. But it seems they saw Shershaah together and went on a bike ride afterwards ๐Ÿ˜† I don't even think they'll be able to keep their little secret until October ๐Ÿคฃ

And it will all happen after Swasti is asleep ๐Ÿคฃ

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I mean, in a span of 1 month, they were caught spending time with each other every day off they had. I thought perhaps Alice would've taken a break today since she was out with her friends. But it seems they saw Shershaah together and went on a bike ride afterwards ๐Ÿ˜† I don't even think they'll be able to keep their little secret until October ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@bold - She is in for a huge shock when she wakes up that too on a Sunday morning๐Ÿ˜†

I watched Shershaah for the director and not the actors๐Ÿ˜† 

Ok weโ€™ll see what they do about their announcement๐Ÿ˜† will quote you when it happens just like I did the dhol-dance face off ๐Ÿ˜†

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Naah either they will make it official on her birthday or after the show is done! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ uske pehle nahi karne wale! They will enjoy their time together and all the speculations!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nups_mish thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@bold - She is in for a huge shock when she wakes up that too on a Sunday morning๐Ÿ˜†

I watched Shershaah for the director and not the actors๐Ÿ˜† 

Ok weโ€™ll see what they do about their announcement๐Ÿ˜† will quote you when it happens just like I did the dhol-dance face off ๐Ÿ˜†

Prema ๐Ÿค— I just finished watching Shershaah! I feel it is a good one time watch! Definitely gave me patriotic feel! But I agree with Jethji, Kiara could have acted better. But then again the movie was about Captain Vikram Batra and I feel Siddharth definitely gave his career best performance till date!

I love watching movies like Uri , Raazi and Shershaah! Definitely need more such movies rather than crap movies like Student of the year and Baaghi !! 

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Nana the story which her friend put up was an old one, this was when she just came from Bikaner and was hanging out with Siddhantika and the other girl. I had seen a similar story before where they wore the same dress! So aajka pura din she was with KD! Went to visit his old house and then they saw the movie together at home with family! I hope once the movie theaters open up, they go out and watch movies without Jethji tagging along ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MayaTharkiFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Prema ๐Ÿค— I just finished watching Shershaah! I feel it is a good one time watch! Definitely gave me patriotic feel! But I agree with Jethji, Kiara could have acted better. But then again the movie was about Captain Vikram Batra and I feel Siddharth definitely gave his career best performance till date!

I love watching movies like Uri , Raazi and Shershaah! Definitely need more such movies rather than crap movies like Student of the year and Baaghi !! 

Soo true!!!!! Media is a huge platform and not just bollywood even the TV serials need to show stuff that lead to better healthy society not the crap we are enduring. Movies like SOTY show false expectations while movies like Uri and Shershaah show the sacrifices of our soldiers which is something we must be grateful for eternally.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

mpks1 thumbnail

True! Kiara was ok! I liked Raazi a lot, Uri-the surgical strike too, Shershaah comes only after these 2. 

I am always on the fence about SidMโ€™s performance but definitely see an improvement from his previous movies.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roohani27

But why does she calls him turtle???? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ somebody please enlighten me anshi kaha hai tu???? You're also missing the party captain๐Ÿ˜’

Their use of emojis is quite interesting!

Might be totally wrong here, but initially, he called her "Alice in Wonderland" after the popular character (see post on May 1st). And then there's the post where he calls her "My rabbit for life" (see post on April 10th).

In the story, a white rabbit awakens Alice's (the character) curiosity and quest for knowledge. Perhaps he called her ๐Ÿ‡ because she is someone who is intellectually curious with a desire for her own spiritual awakening (She follows pages such as soulfulvoicess, thepositiveminds, spiritual.awake.111), so that could've been the start of their inside joke.

There's also a ๐Ÿข in Alice in Wonderland. Mock Turtle (the character) is portrayed to be a sad storyteller, despite having nothing to be sad about, and Alice pities the character. So, along with the Rabbit & Turtle story with the race, it could be Alice's way of teasing Kanwar since she probably finds some of jokes "sad" and "pitiful" ๐Ÿ˜† (hence she laughs because of that instead of because his humor). 

Lastly, there is also a ๐Ÿฆ„ in the story. Seems like the unicorn appeared for the first time yesterday in Kanwar's post, "About what a fool he has been! ๐Ÿฆ„" In the story, the ๐Ÿฆ„ actually calls Alice a monster, and he promises to believe in her if she believes in him ๐Ÿคจ... she used the ๐Ÿฆ„ on a BTS post with Shiva... and somehow the little unicorn seems to describe Shiva's character a little, especially with how he calls Raavi a "dinosaur" including other names. 

And now today, the ๐Ÿฆ„ reappears... seems like another way of her saying #samesamebutdifferent ๐Ÿ˜†

Or I am completely wrong and they just call each other Rabbit, Turtle, Unicorn for other reasons ๐Ÿคฃ But when I saw the ๐Ÿฆ„, I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland ๐Ÿคฃ

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy

Soo true!!!!! Media is a huge platform and not just bollywood even the TV serials need to show stuff that lead to better healthy society not the crap we are enduring. Movies like SOTY show false expectations while movies like Uri and Shershaah show the sacrifices of our soldiers which is something we must be grateful for eternally.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Louder!!!! ๐Ÿ”ˆ 

Agree with each and every word! Instead of showing regressive content, Indian shows and movies should try and show content that will help improve our society! Show things that will help bring a change in the society! Instead all they show is saas bahu drama, extra marrital affairs and what not! I would truly love to see a show that is based on the life of an aspiring Armed Forces officer!! But alas, they only want to earn money and show drama๐Ÿ˜ก