Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think they’re together everyday, its pretty obviouss 😂😂 its useless speculating, ye saath hi hotay hain 💯💯😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

MayaTharkiFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by MayaTharkiFairy - 2 years ago
Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

But why does she calls him turtle???? 🤣🤣 somebody please enlighten me anshi kaha hai tu???? You're also missing the party captain😒

Edited by Roohani27 - 2 years ago
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Yeahhh.

He must have ❤️❤️

He has included her in his family, made her a part of his memories, made her feel at home in a City where she stays alone far from home,made sure she celebrated rakhi.his guy is ❤️❤️

Yes mahn! I love how chotu se chotu baat mein he involves her..that Purana Ghar looks close to his heart..after Karan said that KD might move to the new house I was thinking he might take Alice to show the place❤️ and who knows may be Shaadi ke baad dono wohi rahe😆 I have a feelig that he's already dreaming of a new life with her..God bless these two!

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I know right!! These two adorbs!! Kisi ki nazar na lage! I kind of knew they are hanging out together! Even that day when KD was not at home, the day when Jethji came live, he was for sure with her showing off his new phone😆🤣 

Hann 🤣🤣 

Pakka.yeh log hamesha saath hote hai.shoot days pe KD ke make up room mai hang out karte hai, aur off days pe KD ke ghar with his family ❤️

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

Yes mahn! I love how chotu se chotu baat mein he involves her..that Purana Ghar looks close to his heart..after Karan said that KD might move to the new house I was thinking he might take Alice to show the place❤️ and who knows may be Shaadi ke baad dono wohi rahe😆 I have a feelig that he's already dreaming of a new life with her..God bless these two!

Awww this sounds sooooo adorable!! Touchwood aisa hi hoga! Did you read his comment?♥️♥️♥️

This guy is♥️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roohani27

But why does she calls him turtle???? 🤣🤣 somebody please enlighten me anshi kaha hai tu???? You're also missing the party captain😒

My guess was him being slow at wanting to make things official!😂😂

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Question will TT bacchas update the handle to include 🦄?

E..g from 🐢 -> 🐢🦄

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Hann 🤣🤣 

Pakka.yeh log hamesha saath hote hai.shoot days pe KD ke make up room mai hang out karte hai, aur off days pe KD ke ghar with his family ❤️

Exactly! It is very different from the bond he shared with Tunisha! Alice is like his soulmate! Tunisha was more like his sister!🤣🤣