Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Yes!!! I miss them most of the time unless I decide to scroll on IG during lunch break.😂

I know, now that school is beginning, I'll come onto this forum during my break time and see something like Akshay being paired with yet another person, and I'll be too lost to ask what's happening 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

I love watching interviews of John and Emily. They are so freaking cute and so in loveeee 💜

I first saw John in The Office and got to Emily through him. After Friends, The office is  my second favorite sitcom. Recently my daughter and I binge watched all the seasons together and John’s character Jim Halpert, is her favorite and she is only 14😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I know, now that school is beginning, I'll come onto this forum during my break time and see something like Akshay being paired with yet another person, and I'll be too lost to ask what's happening 🤣

And I'm definitely going to miss you providing summary. Lol we will need someone to provide summaries of the discussions.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

You know Alice sleeps on sets anyways 😂😂

I once joined Oily's live during haveli days. She said Alice sleeps at every given opportunity. Even in between eating breakfast.

Now we know why😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣

manny136 thumbnail

The only itv couple I actually shipped was years ago my mom used to watch laado show on rangu when we were abroad and then I saw some offscreen pic of the leads together and after they left the show they were seen everywhere on events together and on the actors bday they got engaged lol they were pretty low key for a year or so and then suddenly they got married and have been pretty low key over the years he has come in a couple shows over the year but not her. They are pretty close to ankita ex of sushant and her gang so ok lol

Another one I liked was riddhi and Rakesh and we know what happened there lol they remind me of the conciously uncoupling phrase lol from Chris and Gwyneth lol I like them on maryada show so was happy to see them marry but it was so fast right after their onscreen wedding lol but their wedding was super hilarious and they were super chill it's kinda sad they broke up after so many years they didn't seem to have any issues as actors or people. They are still friends though. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Emily and John yes but jt and Biel errm remember two years back he was all touchy feely with a costar off camera and made some stupid non apology online lol then they had the second baby so I'm assuming that's let's save the marriage kid lol kinda like Beyonce and Jay z having twins after the whole cheating stuff lol

Manny, Jessica is the strong one there, that’s why I said, Hope I am not wrong. Justin has openly said in Ellen few times how Jessica keeps him grounded and brings him back to reality. 

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

I first saw Jon in The Office and got to Emily through him. After Friends, The office is  my second favorite sitcom. Recently my daughter binge watched all the seasons together and John’s character Jim Halpert, is her favorite and she is only 14😆

The office is so funny, it’s a great serie with an awesome cast!!

Awh so cutee, she got her mommy’s taste. 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Manny, Jessica is the strong one there, that’s why I said, Hope I am not wrong. Justin has openly said in Ellen few times how Jessica keeps him grounded and brings him back to reality. 

Jessica had her issues during her early years when she was in that show 7th heaven lol but yeah she seems low key and grounded while we know jt is special lll but still he shouldn't act like that in public with other women it's still a form of betrayal. Hope he maintains that trust. He was bashed pretty bad for it too. 

Though nothing beats the lily James and her costar who is married fiasco lol

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roohani27

But why does she calls him turtle???? 🤣🤣 somebody please enlighten me anshi kaha hai tu???? You're also missing the party captain😒

😂😂😂 ohh❤️.....

because kd calls her rabbit 🐇 and we all know 🐇🐢  story...

Random guess

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I think the biggest tip off for me was when he said, "I'm not her type" a few months ago 😆 instead of the usual, "We're just friends." Paired with his long appreciation posts for her... figured there was some type of feeling from his side.

It's cute. He fell hard for her, and she fell harder with all the social media teasing she does 😆 Now I understand why neither of them can do long-distance 🤣

Hehehehe🤣😆 These two cannot hide! Their eyes reveal everything! Ab toh none of them can deny ! Isliye they are avoiding interviews till they make it fully official 🤣🤣