i guess only kirti and amruta dancing
Pallavi is sitting with kaka…on left side
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i guess only kirti and amruta dancing
Pallavi is sitting with kaka…on left side
ni vo toh ni dikhri sunki ka dance h syd d, house me mishra ji kuch dale the
🤣🤣
I don’t like HOT chai ….
right now was having my morning tea😆.ur comment made me..........🤣🤣.spill my tea a bit😆
right now was having my morning tea😆.ur comment made me..........🤣🤣.spill my tea a bit😆
Arey I meant main Garam chai ko thanda karke letti hoon 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 khana garam do......I don't like HOT chai like BWA
Nooooo.....Buttermilk (Chaas) Lassi (Salted) coconut water fresh fruit juice and water ..... Ye sab room temperature me I like not even chilledOriginally posted by: Kavita99
badam pista milk chlega k oo b nhi😜😜
chalo done if we ever destined to meet then i ll give u all these things pkka👍🏻Nooooo.....Buttermilk (Chaas) Lassi (Salted) coconut water fresh fruit juice and water ..... Ye sab room temperature me I like not even chilled
Thik hai done.....aur khana?😲Originally posted by: Kavita99
chalo done if we ever destined to meet then i ll give u all these things pkka👍🏻
rajasthani style me khilaege usme toh poochna hi ni. We marwadis r famous for our mehmaannawaji 😎Thik hai done.....aur khana?😲