I love angry heroes The worst one is Aditya from Imlie though hes gross🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love angry heroes The worst one is Aditya from Imlie though hes gross🤢
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I love angry heroes The worst one is Aditya from Imlie though hes gross🤢
Me too! Angry and grey shades are something I enjoy, but then it should suit the hero and heroine should well match hero😆. Again, my personal biases, chahe real mein couple kaise bhi ho, unki story kuch bhi ho, kam se kam iTv mein it should purrrfect ☺️.. And for some reasons her heroines are usually tall and it does not click well for me. Side characters too need to match the leads.
Even in RKM that Diya ki mom looks so young or do they apply filter for her face... It's just odd...!
I love tall guys...but in ishqbaaz the hero was quite short and they used to make fun of his height in the show😆
Yes I love angry dominating heroes in tv shows...in real life, not so much🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I love tall guys...but in ishqbaaz the hero was quite short and they used to make fun of his height in the show😆
Yes I love angry dominating heroes in tv shows...in real life, not so much🤣
🤣 I didn't want to name any of them but all heroines and heros for me in Gul shows are just mismatched because of their physique. Though Gul makes them look good next to each other... I can't see beyond initial hiccup 😭