POSITIVITY QUEEENNNNN IS HEREEEE

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
POSITIVITY QUEEENNNNN IS HEREEEE

In LinkedIn
Ketan appears as Shreya’s 3rd connection
Hop in. Topic is what will you do if you meet Sai unexpected
That I am 🤣
My friends went mad at me because I just smiled and didn't say anything when I met Faizal Khan 🤣
Ab lift me milne ke bad kya bolu Mai
Lift kaise kaam karti hai aapko pata hai 🤣

Then I will let him decide if he wants to talk or not, I will let him lead. Waise bhi mujhe aise toot padna achha nahi lagta
Seedha bolo na
Sar se pair tak 100 baar admire karogi
Phir jaake kuch bolne ka sochogi jab brain instruct karega
🤣 🤣
I would tell him that I admire how respectful and decent he comes off in his interviews. To his costar and everyone alike ❤️
Isse bhi dumb question puchte hein log -_-
Vo mechanical ka nhi
CS ka banda hain
Usko bots, AI,ML yeh sab puchna
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Seedha bolo na
Sar se pair tak 100 baar admire karogi
Phir jaake kuch bolne ka sochogi jab brain instruct karega
Bilkul bhi nahi. I doubt Mai usko ek baar se jyada dekhungi 🤣