Originally posted by: Isamreen
Kisi ko toh chor de
Mr.Rahul
Thori der me yeh aapko ek tu hi yaar mera bolegi
Main nahi bolti aisa 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Kisi ko toh chor de
Mr.Rahul
Thori der me yeh aapko ek tu hi yaar mera bolegi
Main nahi bolti aisa 🤣
.Samreen 🤗🤗Originally posted by: Isamreen
Hello everyone ☺️
Exhausting day ...
I couldn't reply to everyone's tag.... Sorry too many notifs..
I thank all of you for the love and support you all showed to my post 🤗
You are so Patient trying to explain everyone ❤️
You did an amazing job at trying to bring in positivity❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Brilliant as always
So full of love 🤗
I was so upset today
You made me smile
Next time, you or whoever feels sad again, come to me! I promise, my foolishness will cheer you up.. The things I do or happen to me, will make you feel better about anything instantly 💜😊
Wohi Toh...
Anna s besht esht. 💗💗💖💝💖💝