Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I guess fans wanted Mukhiji to have a new look so they gave one
It’s a mast look I love it
I liked it too!.. ab nani se milne ke liye vir bhi waise kapde pehenkar modern ban jaega..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I guess fans wanted Mukhiji to have a new look so they gave one
It’s a mast look I love it
I liked it too!.. ab nani se milne ke liye vir bhi waise kapde pehenkar modern ban jaega..
Acha thik hai 😂😂😂😂
Watch it without expection ...it's easier hai to go with the flow and bear it😵
Yr vaise viru ka look badiya tha 😳
I thought Vir looked rather starry-eyed at the beautiful lady in front of him, dont you think so?
🤣
No bashing!
Vir - The Scarf Chor.
Sounds so cute 😍😍
Kya yaar, dil toot gaya mera bhi... 😒😒
Lekin badala lega humare Vir babu .. 🤪🤪
Aab to bawari piche hat gayi.. agali baar Vir kasake pakad lenge.. 🥵🥵
Naani ko bhi Viruu sundar laga🤦😂🤣
Scarf chor baby
Rukk rukk abhi nhi aaya😆