Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daechwita
Lol people reacting to my post quoting someone on that Aish thread . He blocked me after that post . Classic example of dish it but can’t take it 😒.
Link me that thread
It’s on the first page in the main forum . Don’t start a fight 😅.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
Lol people reacting to my post quoting someone on that Aish thread . He blocked me after that post . Classic example of dish it but can’t take it 😒.
Sassiness is apparently a one-way street.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
Lol people reacting to my post quoting someone on that Aish thread . He blocked me after that post . Classic example of dish it but can’t take it 😒.
There is a block option on IF?
Yes but it's useless. There's only 1 person I've ever wanted to block and I still see her annoying posts. ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: hotchoco
Yes but it's useless. There's only 1 person I've ever wanted to block and I still see her annoying posts. ðŸ˜
If someone blocks you, you can't quote that person?
Yup . You can’t quote that person but they will still able to quote your posts and they will still be able to see your posts.
Lisa's this photoshoot is the best till date
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQpy79Il8HX/?utm_medium=copy_link
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0