Bollywood CC#66- Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.3k

Users

44

Likes

932

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago


Are they sitting on a chair or something?.. Doesn't seem like she is sitting on his lap..Her legs

..hmmm..I give up ...


Need a more clear version to understand this

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki


Are they sitting on a chair or something?.. Doesn't seem like she is sitting on his lap..Her legs

..hmmm..I give up ...


Need a more clear version to understand this

I thought it was a chair too 😂. It looks so weird with her sitting between his legs ....

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

You are right . It does look like stairs .

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

https://twitter.com/Chrissy__Dee/status/1429914079192354819?s=20

All because selfish people are refusing to wear masks and take vaccines.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

https://twitter.com/DowntownBoys/status/1430177945767796746?s=20

SM is so embarrassing with the plagiarism for their groups .

Edited by Daechwita - 5 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Lol people reacting to my post quoting someone on that Aish thread . He blocked me after that post . Classic example of dish it but can’t take it 😒.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1430280456591888388?s=20

Dumb Megan’s label . A collab with BTS will only help her .

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".