I had just mentioned about it. Not me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I had just mentioned about it. Not me
not for episode Pooja , only for you
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
not for episode Pooja , only for you
Wow I feel so lucky 🤣
I am getting feeling even if she won't like the kiss, she will definitely like the scene
Granting your wish. I am not sure if I will be awake or not tonight but will try to wake up once atleast to know which team you are going to be in 🤣🤣.
Honestly I feel you won’t join our team even if they don’t give anything today. I know you 😆.
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
I am getting feeling even if she won't like the kiss, she will definitely like the scene
What can I do yaar.... at this point any scraps of SaiRat we get, I am happy with... but I am surely joining your team if the scene does my beizzati yaar
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
I am getting feeling even if she won't like the kiss, she will definitely like the scene
We have been in this boat once upon a time so we know it 🤣🤣. Also we know Pooja very well by now 😆.
I really want to wake up early tomorrow to have some fun but I don't think I will be able to. Its almost 2 here and I am still up🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I really want to wake up early tomorrow to have some fun but I don't think I will be able to. Its almost 2 here and I am still up🤣🤣
Of course you appear now.... any time someone talks of doing my beizzati, you enter the forum immediately 🤣
I feel you will be bored on that forum because there won't be daily kaands 🤣
Yup.. no kaands.. no Didi.. no Chakrams and their hyena transformations🤣 what will you guys do for adrenaline rush then???
Of course you appear now.... any time someone talks of doing my beizzati, you enter the forum immediately 🤣
That's why I want to wake up early and join the DD thread. 🤣🤣