Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

I am very surprised to notice that you were registered in 2006 and are making the 2nd comment today after 15 years for Aru only!!! πŸ˜²

This is the power of our very own Aru 🀩❀️

Mogambo khush hua πŸ‘

Yes,yes,yes love her voice and singing - since 2014 - have heard all the songs of Saregamapa lil champs 2014 and Saregamapa lil champs 2013 (Bangla) - loved them. Infact when I heard her in 2014 - I also thought- like Randhir Kapoor - she IS the voice after Lata Mangeshkar - no other. At that time (in 2014) most Saregamapa Bangla episodes were available on YT - but now they are not - but are available on ZEE5 Premium, so I am listening to those songs all over again. All my blessings to her.  Do I have to say I am HUGE fan of Arunita Kanjilal - our AruπŸ™‚πŸ™‚.

Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Hopefully yes.  call me Shobhi

That would really be lovely for us as well Shobhi! πŸ˜Š You could be our eyes and ears! I really hope you can make it. Stay well and take care.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

@Realityshow, What about Silsila ye chahat ka with yellow dress? β€οΈπŸ€©

You are killing me now!  smiley27🀩

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

At that time (in 2014) most Saregamapa Bangla episodes were available on YT - but now they are not - but are available on ZEE5 Premium, so I am listening to those songs all over again. All my blessings to her.  Do I have to say I am great fan of Arunita Kanjilal - our AruπŸ™‚πŸ™‚.

They are all available here on IF thanks to our outstanding team of Arunita lovers. In case you missed any of her junior performances just scroll through the Arunita AT's - everything she sang and is archived here if it was uploaded on the internet. In case we missed any, please add them to the new thread that mickymouse21 will create here.

Thanks.

Realityshow thumbnail

When you ask a straight question you get a straight answer!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/fremantleindia/2647144392484371828/

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

They are all available here on IF thanks to our outstanding team of Arunita lovers. In case you missed any of her junior performances just scroll through the Arunita AT's - everything she sang and is archived here if it was uploaded on the internet. In case we missed any, please add them to the new thread that mickymouse21 will create here.

Thanks.

Not all, but ya most are posted here - she sang Abke sajan sawan mein, jaane jaan dhoondta phir raha hoon tumescent rant di in Saregamapa Bangla- and some other which are not here. She sang one Bangla song(original Asha Bhonsle) which I really liked - although I don't understand Bangla at all- but some words are similar to hindi - and then to enjoy music, you don't always have to understand words - it was Amar din Kate na -  KS thought she sounded nervous but to me she sounded fine. So I even listened to all her Bangla songs - such a fan I amπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Pls pls add a pic from her look in super dancer..and of course finale yellow dress..

She looked super cute in one and absolutely divine in another

Your and SamirM's dream clip for the new AT!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS9At-bByPz/

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

Not all, but ya most are posted here - she sang Abke sajan sawan mein, jaane jaan dhoondta phir raha hoon tumescent rant di in Saregamapa Bangla- and some other which are not here. She sang one Bangla song(original Asha Bhonsle) which I really liked - although I don't understand Bangla at all- but some words are similar to hindi - and then to enjoy music, you don't always have to understand words - it was Amar din Kate na -  KS thought she sounded nervous but to me she sounded fine. So I even listened to all her Bangla songs - such a fan I amπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

There are a few Bongs around here to translate ...... :) We are ready for any obstacle to help Aru and her fans except, perhaps, political clout. Be it at the state level (Jai .....) or at the central level where even CM's get changed after not doing enough for contestants! [(sotto voce) and in jest!]

forever_friend2,mickymouse21, where are you? Do we have these archived here? If not can we get them in the new AT?

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

forever_friend2,mickymouse21, where are you? Do we have these archived here? If not can we get them in the new AT?

I didn't find all of those as I already told you to search for.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

I didn't find all of those as I already told you to search for.

Well I did not find the songs but I get pass marks for finding a source! πŸ€£