May God Bless You 🙌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
May God Bless You 🙌
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Not a summary, but later tonight, Mahi, Sandy, me, and Chikki will be repeating our masti. Yesterday's story was filled with duppatas, Kekta, Greece and perfumes... today's story will be filled with graveyards, pick axes, and the lore 🤣
I can't wait. I love this AU story time. Will the characters be the same. I kind of find it super entertaining to have one specific character especially if they stalk. Finally that person got a "role". 😂😂😂
P.s.Can we edit the page number to the title when the storytime starts?
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Over before it even began 😱 and it's not even day 1 😆
This is how you break ships 😉 Kill 'em with acceptance until it becomes too boring 🤣 Probably what Raavi did to Shiva pre-marriage
Some people quit at their high moment, I didn’t even reach my high point yet, and I have to quit. 😭😭😭
Admire her persistence before here marriage 😂
Happy Birthday nupur❤️🤗
Hope you have a great year ahead ❤️
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Some people quit at their high moment, I didn’t even reach my high point yet, and I have to quit. 😭😭😭
Admire her persistence before here marriage 😂
Sandy how can u leave me like that
I need u here🖤🖤🤍
Wtf?😂🤮🤮
Btw Manny, how are you using ftw? I read it as "for the win". Am I out of date because I know you didn't cheer on this news! 😂😂
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Wtf?😂🤮🤮
Btw Manny, how are you using ftw? I read it as "for the win". Am I out of date because I know you didn't cheer on this news! 😂😂
Fhat the wuck