Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Because im not Maahi, simple.
Like sometimes I would like to live one day in a male body so maybe I can switch one day with Vijay bhai and then I will add all the emoticons you all want, plus I will fix the tagging issue.
So is this the start of graveyard story?
Sandy in a male body?
Nupur Happy birthday 💜🥳💜🥳
owww man, that would be funny too write!
i leave you guys to it, I have no time to join for now 👍🏼😭
Over before it even began 😱 and it's not even day 1 😆
This is how you break ships 😉 Kill 'em with acceptance until it becomes too boring 🤣 Probably what Raavi did to Shiva pre-marriage

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Another year has gone by,
Taking with it memories,
Another year has come before us,
Bringing with it hopes and dreams,
I pray that with the dreams,
It brings you strength,
It brings you love and care,
It brings u amazing friends,
It brings you fulfilling days,
It brings you nights, that kisses you with peace,
It brings laughter and smiles...
May this year helps u touch,
Many many people’s life,
May you bring them happiness,
That your presence brings us all the while...
Awww Mahi this is beautiful!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
Thank you!!!🤗❤️
I love you to the moon and back!! ❤️ I am glad we met!!♥️♥️ Meri Mahi jaan♥️♥️
Originally posted by: manny136
Happy Birthday Nups !!!!❤️🥳🤗
Thank you so much Manny♥️🤗😘
Do u make use of it???😋
N remember each thing that he did!
Dear lord!!! You guys are already on to page 83 😲
What did I miss?? 🥺