I’m Sandhia darling not Vijay bhai 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m Sandhia darling not Vijay bhai 😂😂
Originally posted by: ForeverForU
Alice stalks too..but this time it was one of the two brothers..as the Post is made by Senior my bet is on him
Then my vote is for JD😆
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Wow this thread is flying. Any summary?
Not a summary, but later tonight, Mahi, Sandy, me, and Chikki will be repeating our masti. Yesterday's story was filled with duppatas, Kekta, Greece and perfumes... today's story will be filled with graveyards, pick axes, and the lore 🤣
happy birthday nups 🥺❤️
have an amazing one bub 🥳
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Not a summary, but later tonight, Mahi, Sandy, me, and Chikki will be repeating our masti. Yesterday's story was filled with duppatas, Kekta, Greece and perfumes... today's story will be filled with graveyards, pick axes, and the lore 🤣
Why graveyards? Are we planning to write ghost stories?🤣
Aditi guessed it correctly
Monika
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Hahahah how many times a day do u use the barf emoji?? 😂😂
if we get that one! I’m going to post everyday a barf worthy text when you get up 😈😂
I use it many times when I talk to you or Maahi and you both begin your JDAvi jaap 🤣
And Sandy... show me some love, man, or I'll send you to the wolves like the good sister I am🤣. You ain't posting a barf worthy text every day when I get up, you need to post a barf worthy text every day on morning and night 🤣 I wanna see how long this creativity of yours lasts 🤣
Happy Birthday Nups !!!!❤️🥳🤗
Another year has gone by,
Taking with it memories,
Another year has come before us,
Bringing with it hopes and dreams,
I pray that with the dreams,
It brings you strength,
It brings you love and care,
It brings u amazing friends,
It brings you fulfilling days,
It brings you nights, that kisses you with peace,
It brings laughter and smiles...
May this year helps u touch,
Many many people’s life,
May you bring them happiness,
That your presence brings us all the while...