Originally posted by: apurva...
Kya lagta hai guys?... Woh dono restaurant mein milenge..?
I have stopped guessing.. 🙄🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: apurva...
Kya lagta hai guys?... Woh dono restaurant mein milenge..?
I have stopped guessing.. 🙄🙄
Yeh Veer itna gyaani ho gaya hai.. Toh chhup chhupke q mil raha hai?
So the guy in that bts is Veer 😆🤣
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
Ye mukhi to khana khila kar hi manega🤣
Dheet h apna mukhi😂😂
Bina khana khilaye nhi maanega😂
Today it was bearable only because of Kids...
No Chandu and Chand scenes too.. 😒😒
Thank god I watched it lightning speed
Daksh is to full of him self saying love is a deal 😡
I can’t stand him him
I just hope purvir com face to face soon
Because this to much this to much dragging already
Originally posted by: apurva...
Yeh Veer itna gyaani ho gaya hai.. Toh chhup chhupke q mil raha hai?
Exactly yrr😂
Khud pe kuch bhi gyaan imply nhi karta h ye😂 sirf baba ko gyaan deta h🤣
Kitne log ne episode miss kiya timing ko lekar
Originally posted by: apurva...
Kya lagta hai guys?... Woh dono restaurant mein milenge..?
No, they wont. I think Vir will get a call from principal's office about his kids
O bhyii..Viru kitna Bechain ho rakha hai...Daksh akele aata toh pta nahi kya karta🙃
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
No, they wont. I think Vir will get a call from principal's office about his kids
Same here I don’t think so I hope btmy Friday 🙏