Originally posted by: Monstuholic
And what was with Parm’s obsession with Paras ??🤪
Naam milte jhulte hai na🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
And what was with Parm’s obsession with Paras ??🤪
Naam milte jhulte hai na🤪
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Param was so freaking excited! And then he insisted on adding a guy only😆
There was this guy from Pakistan and just before he disconnected, a girl (probably a sister of his) looked into his phone and got so shocked seeing the live, that she literally gasped and turned away🤣
Hehe… I haven’t reached there yet
Fans asking for follow 🤣
Param
Despite being a mother of a baby,i crush on him
I like Param in the hairstyle that he is in the live, that puffed hair on screen looked kinda stupid
crush ki koi Umar nahi hoti
Sumant Kumar ko pakdo 😆
I know that I am just repeating what has already been discussed, but main ab dekh rahi hun :p
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I know that I am just repeating what has already been discussed, but main ab dekh rahi hun :p
No worries. You're not alone. Main bhi hoon😆
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I know that I am just repeating what has already been discussed, but main ab dekh rahi hun :p
Koi Nahi
Kya pata, you might find something our hawk-like eyes may have missed.😆