Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Swasjd? Koyi Mel hi nahi hai
But JDashu! That sounds amazing
If you bring my bacchi in, I’m bringing yours 🤣
Unlike ua babies
Mine can protect herself quite welll
But jdashu?
Seriously swasjd...❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Swasjd? Koyi Mel hi nahi hai
But JDashu! That sounds amazing
If you bring my bacchi in, I’m bringing yours 🤣
Unlike ua babies
Mine can protect herself quite welll
But jdashu?
Seriously swasjd...❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤
Originally posted by: wanderer102016
Nope! I created this account way back in 2016, since I was going through a tough time and would love reading stories on the Ek duje ke vaaste forum! But never made a post or anything!
5 years later I made my first post here
Awww! Welcomeeee 🤗Join our craziness!
I’m Nivi! You are? ❤️
She takes the advantage of being the eldest😭
M not
But whatever floats ua boat baby 🖤🖤
Nuh huh 🤣
It’s too much fun here
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Yessss!! Well done momzieee!! I'm so proud of you!! 💪❤😘🥺
#SuperMomziee
Swasti I am gonna write a drabble fr u
Ok I trust you 😆
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Not much gossip. After the lunch date posts, Alice began resharing stories of the lunch date. And just an hour or so back, KD, Karan, and Alice all posted the same pic on their Instagrams. Alice posted first, Karan cribbed about it and wrote a novel about how Alice was a betrayer, and KD posted a zoomed in picture
We were otherwise trolling each other the entire time😛
I was unaware of a lunch date as well!
But thanks for the update again! ❤️
Awwww I love you too babyyyy! ❤️🐣
No JD for you!
Originally posted by: F4VU5SVXSQWNRZJT
But you're not stuck with me na? That's why give me dhokha😭🥺 and do partiality 😭
U think we dont love u sakshi?🖤
Sach batana