Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Swasjd? Koyi Mel hi nahi hai
But JDashu! That sounds amazing
If you bring my bacchi in, I’m bringing yours 🤣
Yessss!! Well done momzieee!! I'm so proud of you!! 💪❤😘🥺
#SuperMomziee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Swasjd? Koyi Mel hi nahi hai
But JDashu! That sounds amazing
If you bring my bacchi in, I’m bringing yours 🤣
Yessss!! Well done momzieee!! I'm so proud of you!! 💪❤😘🥺
#SuperMomziee
My bakriiiiiii 😘😘😘😘
You’re cuteeeee in whichever roop you take 🤣🤗
Maasi bohot rulati hain!! 😭😭🤧
Saksss I don’t what they are talking about! Kaand? Me? No way!
I Appeal to my right to remain silent ✋🏾
Originally posted by: C6KZXAPXPXPYPFTF
Your Momziee and elder maasi are evil swastuu
They like to make everyone cry, they do that to me too😭😭
We compensate Swasti with chocolates and der saaaraaaa loveeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aur tujheee bhiiiii! Tere liye no chocolates, but der saaaraaaa hugssssss 🤗
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
LOVE YOU TOO MAASI MOM❤😁
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
My bakriiiiiii 😘😘😘😘
You’re cuteeeee in whichever roop you take 🤣🤗
Ikr!! Main apki sabse cute bacchi hoon! ❤😘🤪
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
where??🤣
KD's last post.. he edited the caption.. wrote "pretty bomb girls"🤣 fans were asking why he changed Karan's gender..Toh Karan ka ye reply tha🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Saksss I don’t what they are talking about! Kaand? Me? No way!
I Appeal to my right to remain silent ✋🏾
Forgot to tag you 😂
But you're not stuck with me na? That's why give me dhokha😭🥺 and do partiality 😭