Well I certainly learned from you today 🤣 Now I can't look at JD the same anymore... with your comment + KD's pretty bomb girls post 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well I certainly learned from you today 🤣 Now I can't look at JD the same anymore... with your comment + KD's pretty bomb girls post 🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Mtlb atleast bakri bol sakti thi bakra kyu? Gender kyu change kia momzieee ne mera? 😭🤧
🤣🤣 Phaast phaast reply kar rahi ti
Typo ho gayiii
Mumma ko maaf kardeeee, meri pyaaaariii 😘😘❤️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Yesss! You both come first for Teju, after that comes Momzie and Maasis ❤️😘 Triplets jo ho! ❤️❤️❤️
Tejuuuu!! 🤗❤️
Pyaar mein dhokha hua hai mere sath😭
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Mother of the Year Award --> Nivi
Cousin of the Year Award --> pending....
Your cousin? Has to be me! I’m such a good matchmaker for you and all 😉
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U stay there only my love...
Maasi will save u all if at all u sink.
N are u calling uaself kuttas?
Maasi maa.....You love playing with words and our emotions dont you??????😠
IS IT WEIRD THAT I STILL FIND YOU ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AND I LOVE YOU🤷♀️❤🌸
Nope! I created this account way back in 2016, since I was going through a tough time and would love reading stories on the Ek duje ke vaaste forum! But never made a post or anything!
5 years later I made my first post here
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Your cousin? Has to be me! I’m such a good matchmaker for you and all 😉
Sure you are 🙄 Go back to the drawing board!