Originally posted by: esprit_00
the chipmunk audio really suits ParAkshita 🤣
It suits them more than their original voices😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: esprit_00
the chipmunk audio really suits ParAkshita 🤣
It suits them more than their original voices😛
i doubt anyone understood what her plan was including ishqi herself 🤣
Ishqi's plan was to give Dadi full exposure to flaunt her Cunning talent and drag the Dadi matter till 20th August
This scene is forever etched on my mind and heart❤️
Hum Dono Ke Beech Geography Hain
Originally posted by: kankabhor
This scene is forever etched on my mind and heart❤️
Hum Dono Ke Beech Geography Hain
I might sound like a parrot considering the number of times I've said this but-
Can we please go back in time?😭❤️
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I might sound like a parrot considering the number of times I've said this but-
Can we please go back in time?😭❤️
Same, here I am thinking about rewinding the time and enjoy all those special moments.
Still can't believe it's 20 August. 🥺
Can we reverse the time pleaseeeeee😭😭
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Same, here I am thinking about rewinding the time and enjoy all those special moments.
Still can't believe it's 20 August. 🥺
Can we reverse the time pleaseeeeee😭😭
Ishqi's dream dance in Lae Dooba is stuck in my head now.😭
I honestly came to terms with the show ending and now that the day has come, I feel my heart breaking all the more🥺
Was she talking about this project to Param?
Originally posted by: skysunmoon
Akshitha new project promo shooting
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSyl7gXFQrp/?utm_medium=copy_link