I also want Bawari to kiss Vir 💋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I also want Bawari to kiss Vir 💋
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Want a repeat of this scene also maybe Dhwani in towel this time ☺️😆
No i want both in towels this time😈
Ye to chahiye hi chahiye☺️
I was about to say the same thing..
How about both in one towel.. 🙈🙈
Chaddi buddies babies
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Want a repeat of this scene also maybe Dhwani in towel this time ☺️😆
Hear..hear creatives!
But for that I want the family to disappear, they need to be out of the house and be void of any other humans apart from PurVir..then both can moan as loud as they please
Now he acts fast other times he just stares
Ab Purvi ke saath kare 😳
Hear..hear creatives!
But for that I want the family to disappear, they need to be out of the house and be void of any other humans apart from PurVir..then both can moan as loud as they please
In dono mei se pur hi shor machayegi pakka
I want full 😈😆