Is that a bear I see 🤨 So the bears have spread to KDice as well 🤣
Seems like someone won't be using the 🐢 symbol any more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is that a bear I see 🤨 So the bears have spread to KDice as well 🤣
Seems like someone won't be using the 🐢 symbol any more
And this tells me he’s different from the rest who went there and got award. ❣️ Ironically he’s the only one that deserves it fir bhi he’s acknowledging Kanwar’s hard work and effort🥺🥺 where the underserving ones are ignorant and flaunting the awards.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Swasti this is reminding me of u
I am becoming sure of him stalking here n learning this from u all🤣
Omggg mahiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought the same.🤣🤣
KD learning from swasti's cutesyy bear hearts 🤭🤭🤭
KD mere jaisa bannte ja rha hain!! 🤣🤪

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
KD learning from swasti's cutesyy bear hearts 🤭🤭🤭
And reading all these posts
😛😛🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
KD learning from swasti's cutesyy bear hearts 🤭🤭🤭
Aab main itni cute hoon ki KD bhi nhi bach paya meri cuteness se!! Lol!! 🤣🤣☺️
That's some next level embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
*I was never here*
What?? 😳😳 who’s saying this?? People are so mean yaarOriginally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
B he is being called a druggie for a typo
Mazaak bhi itna lamba nahin kheenchna chahiye
Yha k discussions padh k KD kya haal hota hain woh socho!! 🤣☺️