Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kinshuk 🥺❤
In the interview too he dedicated his award specially to Kanwar and Alice ♥️♥️
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Oooooh
I like it already
U have written something!
Where is that shiva warrior fic u dangled before my eyes n took away Avi??
@bold, no promises, but I'll work on crunching it down into a drabble. The original storyline was becoming too complicated for me to handle at the time. So, I'll re-dress the concept, add a little celestial magic and have something posted by the weekend!
I absolutely love him! 🤩 What grace and poise man! Love how you included everyone 🧡
🤣 At least I was partially right? I knew she was going to involve 🧡s, maybe she's proud he took the first step this time!
B he is being called a druggie for a typo
Mazaak bhi itna lamba nahin kheenchna chahiye
I will be waitingOriginally posted by: milkcakejamun
@bold, no promises, but I'll work on crunching it down into a drabble. The original storyline was becoming too complicated for me to handle at the time. So, I'll re-dress the concept, add a little celestial magic and have something posted by the weekend!
N this time Avi I will spam ua inbox if I din get it🤣
This ❤️ He knows everything and understands everything...